Reborrn is a fast growing hybrid of consultants & makers that challenge how a modern consultancy should look like in the Digital Economy. We provide business & product consulting to visionary companies like Google, Coca Cola CEE, Sunlight, G4S SEE, Mouhalis Group and L’OREAL with expertise in Management Consulting, Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Digital Products and People Operations.
We are currently looking for a prodigy Digital Product Designer (UX/UI) to be part of our Product & Experience Design Team and play an active role in all aspects of the product design process.
Sounds interesting? Read more.
😇 Who you are.
You proudly craft user-first, beautifully designed User Interfaces and Experiences throughout the ecosystem of our client’s digital products & services.
You love to envision the product’s big picture, while also rolling up your sleeves to make the smallest project details perfect. And you’ll do that with a focus on clean and artful design. This involves translating high-level requirements into high-fidelity design artifacts, while it also requires communicating ideas with pixel-perfect clarity through prototyping and interactive models.
Speaking about communicating ideas, you love speaking with stakeholders, either these are internal or external, and you understand the importance of clear and open communication between your colleagues and clients.
You are also able to move fast and think faster as you engage, design, collaborate, and innovate in our fast-growing company.
What you'll bring to the team, in a nutshell.
- 3+ years of professional Digital Product Design or UI/UX Design experience
- A strong portfolio that showcases your beautiful design skills
- Passion for design; you are not satisfied with the status quo and you are always thinking of ways to improve it.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology. Ability to work in iterative product design cycles.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest UI/UX trends, best practices, techniques, and technologies
- Good understanding of development aspects and technical constraints
- Low/High-fidelity Wireframing skills and Prototyping abilities
- Experience creating and managing design systems at scale
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Proficiency in human-centered design approaches, techniques, and philosophy
- Excellent concepting, written, oral and visual communication abilities
💪 What your day-to-day will look like.
You will be working in a vibrant environment, so you can never expect to have just another typical day at work. It’s definitely not your comfort zone, but you will never get bored, that is a promise.
You will split your time & attention between the following:
- Expressing our products’ vision through beautiful user interface design
- Executing designs with a keen sensibility to layout, color, typography, and behavior
- Building and maintaining Design Systems, under Atomic Design principles
- Delivering the products’ UX value through a highly-collaborative, cross-functional team comprised of business, technology, and design disciplines working in an agile framework.
- Translating user needs and business goals into design work that can be implemented effectively by the development team
- Helping synthesize user journeys, use cases, and technical constraints into a cohesive whole
- Coordinating interface solutions with digital product managers
- Utilizing Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, UX prototyping tools
- Employing a systematic approach to solving large, complex design challenges
- Producing quick MVPs under tight deadlines in design sprints
- Taking ownership of our design needs for multiple projects simultaneously including small design needs for existing digital products
- Taking ownership of independent tracks of design work and manage timelines/deliverables
- Presenting creative work early and often to key stakeholders in design reviews
Benefits. And it doesn’t end here.
Our most important perk is offering you an energy-laden workplace with some of the market’s top talent and an opportunity to thrive. Apart from that, here are some highlights:
- Kick ass tech gear of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible on Remote working
- Growth Opportunities
- All you can read books program
- Free Travel Card for Public transport
- Amazing office space at the heart of Athens
- Subscription for Electric Scooter or e-Bike