Growth Manager - for Borrn, Rebborn’s Venture Studio
Sunday Club, Borrn’s first Venture
Reborrn's founding thesis is to challenge how a modern consultancy should look in the digital economy. Four years later, we are excited to have launched BORRN, a new venture studio within Reborrn. BORRN has already founded Sunday Club as its first venture.
At Sunday Club, we redefine the aging journey, one senior at a time. Our mission is to empower elders to build their independence and confidence through human-centered, remote support that simplifies their everyday lives. We strive to make everyday life easier, foster meaningful connections, and empower elders to do more. We are seeking a talented and passionate Growth Manager to join our team and drive growth.
😇Who You Are:
- You bring along 2-4 years of experience in growth marketing roles, ideally in startups, or tech companies.
- Experience with performance marketing is a must. You have hands-on experience with SEM, SEO, and social media advertising.
- Your strong analytical thinking ability enables you to translate insights into effective strategies. You understand data, but also the human element behind it.
- You enjoy the variety on the job, from high-level growth strategic to hand-on implementation.
- You are tech-savvy and always stay updated with the latest marketing technologies and platforms. You can navigate (or easily learn to) a CRM platform like Hubspot with ease.
- You are passionate about addressing social issues and strive to make a meaningful impact. You are not just looking for a job, but a purpose.
- You are adaptable and execute flawlessly. Whether it's pivoting a marketing strategy or launching a new campaign, you embrace change and thrive in dynamic environments.
- Continuous learning is part of your DNA. You constantly acquire new skills to push innovation and drive growth.
- You are a team player. You focus on the team's progress and success, rather than personal credit. Your collaborations are marked by respect, mutual support, and a shared vision.
- Develop and execute growth marketing strategies that align with Sunday Club's mission with a focus on making everyday life easier and fostering meaningful connections for elders.
- Conduct insightful market research, extrapolate valuable consumer insights, and design personalized marketing campaigns that resonate deeply with our target audience.
- Drive lead generation and customer acquisition initiatives to expand our reach and impact more seniors.
- Monitor marketing analytics and KPIs to measure performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Take on strategic & operational cross-departmental duties. Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams, to optimize marketing performance, internal processes, and achieve our ambitious business goals.
💰 Benefits. And it doesn’t end here.
Our most important perk is offering you an energy-laden workplace with some of the market’s top talent and an opportunity to thrive. Apart from that, here are some highlights:
- Kick ass tech gear
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible on Remote working
- Growth Opportunities
- All you can read books program
- Free Travel Card for Public transport
- Amazing office space at the heart of Athens
- Subscription for Electric Scooter or e-Bike
If you are a driven and passionate Growth Manager with a knack for analytical thinking, a proven track record in performance marketing, and a strong tech-savviness, who aligns with our mission and values, we would love to hear from you.