Key Account Manager
REBORRN, on behalf of a global leader in security and related services is looking for a Key Account Manager whose role will be to build, cultivate and grow strong customer relationships.
What your day to day will look like
You will be working in a vibrant environment, so expect intensity and fast change of priorities from time to time. It’s definitely not your comfort zone, but you will never get bored. Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, here are the areas you'll be mainly involved:
- Build, cultivate and grow strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells, and client satisfaction
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities and collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
- Implementing sales strategy to mid and higher tier clients
- Explore vertical markets with current or new offerings
- Be responsible for sales to the renewal cycle
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence, and strategic insight
- Participate in Tenders for major Clients
Who are you.
You have an academic background in Technology or Finance and you have already put your theoretical knowledge into practice by gaining hands-on-experience in a similar role.
You have a proven experience in Account Management
for at least 8 years, preferably in a multinational organisation.
You demonstrate strong business acumen, sound decision making, strong analytical and organizational skills and you use a consultative approach to manage complex client relationships.
You have working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations and Google Workspace suite of services. You are also a CRM competent user (Salesforce competence will be considered a plus).
You have a dynamic personality and you are able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business. You get easily dissatisfied with status quo and you are always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients. You are an excellent communicator ( both in written and oral) and while you can effectively collaborate with all levels of internal and external organisations, you also have the ability to work independently and remain motivated.
You also have high degree of self-motivation and ambition, you are results-oriented and you are fluent in both Greek & English.
- A competitive package depending on skills and experience
- Commission scheme
- Private health and life insurance
- Company car, gas allowance, travel expenses
- A collaborative modern work environment with unlimited possibilities for future advancement globally