Senior Digital Product Manager
Reborrn is a fast growing hybrid of consultants & makers that challenge how a modern consultancy should look like in the Digital Economy. We provide business & product consulting to visionary companies like Google, Coca Cola CEE, Sunlight, G4S SEE, Mouhalis Group and L’Oréal with expertise in Management Consulting, Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Digital Products and People Operations.
We are currently looking for a prodigy Sr Digital Product Manager to be part of our Product & Experience Design Team.
Who are you?
You lead at the intersection of business, technology, design and data to define and deliver customer-first, digitally-enabled experiences throughout the ecosystem of our client’s digital products & services. This highly visible and collaborative role is focused on identifying and delivering value within our respective digital product area as part of Reborrn’s Experience and Product Team. You operate strategically in developing the vision and direction for our client’s digital products while tactically inspiring cross-functional teams and leading the daily activities enabling our digital product area.
What you are bringing.
- 5 or more years of digital product or project management experience in consumer-facing mobile and web products with a track record of delivering new and innovative customer experiences to market.
- Proficiency at appropriately applying Design Thinking and Agile methods to identify and deliver high-value business and customer outcomes through digital products.
- Well-versed in modern digital technologies and the ability to facilitate communication and activities between business, technology, and design teams.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to influence both at a strategic leadership level and cross-functionally.
- A proven track record of delivering innovative and engaging customer experiences informed by data and insights.
- Ability to perform well in high-pressure situations, balance competing priorities, and demonstrate the ability to work without direct supervision.
Natural leader, with the ability to bring a group to consensus and inspire enthusiasm towards the goals of the team.
Curious by design, fast learner with a “can do anything” attitude.
What's your day to day.
We work with some of the most influential organizations in the world on a great variety of projects. While we are a newborrn consultancy with a very diverse portfolio of engagements, there seems to be a pattern on how we approach problem solving, that will give you a good idea on how your work at REBORRN would look like. You are:
- Collaborating with cross-functional areas (UX, Devs, Data Science, Analytics, Business, Finance) to identify and deliver value through a customer-first, digitally enabled ecosystem.
- Developing compelling digital product visions and strategies grounded in customer needs, business goals, data and insights.
- Delivering the product’s value through a highly-collaborative, cross-functional team comprised of business, technology, and design disciplines working in an agile framework.
- Translating product vision into outcome-focused roadmaps that communicate clear direction to the team
Executing usability analysis, user interviews, user flows & wireframes.
Managing multiple stakeholder expectations while delivering on the product vision, ensuring decisions that impact the product benefits customers and business.
- Establishing product goals, metrics, and analytics to measure product value outcomes; managing and grooming a product backlog based on performance while maintaining a balance between innovative capabilities and foundational refinements.
Analyzing consumer needs, current market trends, assessing current competitor offerings, identifying opportunities for differentiation.
- Engaging relevant stakeholders to create deployment plans and internal communications; ensuring product capabilities are positioned for successful adoption across functions
- Providing end-to-end subject matter expertise for the digital product internally and as the primary point for any needs related to the product area.
- Participating and leading digital product activities (story mapping, scrums, stand-ups, design reviews, sprint demos, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.)
- Translating and documenting requirements in the format of product epics, features, user stories and acceptance criteria.
Being part of our team.
As we have a lean structure, you will be working closely with REBORRN’s Product & Experience Design Team playing an active role in all aspects of the product design process. Your direct report and close friend will be our Partner of Product & Experience Design. You will be working in a vibrant environment, so expect intensity and fast change of priorities from time to time. It’s definitely not your comfort zone, we are a startup. But you will never get bored, we promise.
Sounds interesting? Then take a look in our benefits package below.
Going beyond financial compensation, we don’t believe in offering trivial perks to our people. Our most important perk is offering you a workplace with the market’s top talent and the chance to thrive. We have a continuous learning culture so you will definitely be inspired and get better at what you do day by day. Apart from that, here are some highlights:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Private medical insurance
- Kickass tech gear of your choice
- Work from anywhere policy
- All you can read books program
- Amazing office space at the heart of Athens